May 27, 1964 ~ November 30, 2022
Magdalena T. Francisco (May 27,1964-November 30,2022)
At 58, she passed away peacefully on November 30,2022 in Murrieta, CA. Sudden cardiac arrest due to ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Syndrome)
Our Beloved Lenie You are loved even if you left us early.
See you on the other side.
Lenie’s journey began on May 27,1964 in Binan, Laguna Philippines.
She was married to her longtime boyfriend Froilan Francisco.
And have 2 sons: Ielich and Christian Francisco.
Lenie’ s Achievement
- Lenie attended School at Women’s University (Manila) and finished her Nursing degree at St. Michael University (Binan)
- Became a Private Nurse to a queen of Dubai (Dubai)
- She worked as a Professional Nurse at Philippine General Hospital Burn Unit (Manila)
- She moved and worked at Belmont Hospital in San Diego (California)
- Became a facility administrator at Great Manor (Poway) and to Anne’s Place (Escondido)
- Once an entrepreneur and an owner of small business assisted living “Le Froy” together with her husband Froy.
To all my beloved,
Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free I’m following the path God has chosen for me.
I took His hand when I heard Him call I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play. Task left undone must stay that way.
I’ve now found peace at the end of the day If parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joys. A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss Oh yes, these things, I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow Look for the sunshine tomorrow.
My life’s been full, I savored much
Good friends, good times, a loved one’s touch.
Perhaps my time seems all too brief Don’t lengthen your pain with undue grief. Lift up your heart and peace to thee,
God wanted me now, He set me free.